Thursday, April 15, 2010

Je t'aime San Francisco

I've decided to follow through with this blog! I plan to post more often and share my thoughts on everything from art to experiences.
A few months ago I went to San Francisco and I got so inspired by the architecture, people, fashion and communities there.
I just recently acquired the pictures I took from the trip.

































Top 4inspirations/obsessions of the week:
1:music 2:fashion 3:tv/movie 4:random
1.ive been listening to lethal doses of say anything this week
2.id love to expand my wardrobe with more 70's style floppy hats.I got one at a thrift store for two dollars last week but my craving has not yet been satisfied.I want ones in various colors!
3:intervention.so good.not quite an obsession for this week as ive been obsessed for months.haha.
4:BOBA.i got it yesterday, and it sparked my obsession once again.asian markets, here we come.



No comments:

Post a Comment