Wednesday, April 21, 2010

subtleties and dreams

I'm looking forward to a relaxing day :)
I'm going to therapy in just a bit. Following that some down time at a coffee shop. After that were going to pick up some ceramics that we painted last week.Finally a facial at "haute" with kayti and my moma. I think the rest of the day will be spent organizing my new room, catching up on some homework and maybe more time at a coffee shop.

[taken on my way to temecula]
I had one of those vivid, almost frightening dreams last night. I cant even begin to explain it, but it made me want to start a dream journal. I used to write down every little dream when I was younger and it made for some of the best stories ever. My mom analyzed my dream and thinks that I need to make decisions and have more power over myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment