Saturday, April 24, 2010

just a thought

the bipolar weather in this sunny town is making me yearn for rain and wind and snow.
summer will be warm and here ill be in "sunny san diego" wishing for the cold.
one day, one day.

ive been thinking a lot about the future and some plans i have.
i have so many things in store for me.i can feel it.
i want to start a business.i want to do something surprising, new and successful.
i want to travel and save money and meet people and have a cute little apartment in a city that matches my ideals.

i want my room to look like this

and my mind to look like this

i think i may be antsy again..i have that slight need for change and that desire to make something new happen. im not quite sure whether its a good thing or bad thing.
accepting what i have VS expanding and learning
i suppose a balance of both would be the ideal
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment