Sunday, May 2, 2010

Top 4 Inspirations and Obsessions

Top 4 inspirations/obsessions of the week:
1:music 2:fashion 3:tv/movie 4:random

1.In all honesty, I cant get enough of my friend paulie's "ghetto mix" it includes some classics like "get low" and "my neck, my back" by khia.so good for driving.haha.in addition I recommend listening to kerli, kayti got me hooked on her.really eclectic variety of genre's all from one twisted, dark lady gaga look alike.so good.



2.I'm looking into some really comfortable[& of course fashionable]items for summer.my goal this summer is to be totally comfortable and put together all at once.I need more printed dresses, skirts and some great sandals.



3.Without a doubt. CRIMINAL MINDS.Iv'e been watching it daily.im obsessed with the story lines and characters[in particular reid.i totally wish he was one of my friends.] sorry law & order, I've got a new favorite.


4.Well this week Kayti and I have been getting pretty into biking.It feels really great, and it forces me to drink more water! double success.

No comments:

Post a Comment